Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Hello MIDLOTHIAN!!!!!

YAY! It's official! We are on our way to Midlothian come Saturday! :o) We own it as of today even though we closed yesterday... (had to wait for funding!!)

ANYWAY - the reality will set in once we are there at how much really needs to be done, but right now we are celebrating that we fought a good fight and we won... There will be battles to come - but I'm blocking those out right now... (well, my left eye is blocking them so that I can still type looking with my right!) haha...

It's time to be fun, it's time to show our kids the beauty of nature, it's time for Jer and I to ROCK IT like we do... It's time for my emotional-ass to settle down and just enjoy this crazy life that we live...Because the Lord has been exceptionally good to us...

Proverbs 12: 11 hard work brings prosperity; only a fool idles away his time.

Isn't that the truth??? Jer and I have worked hard for all we've received - and been faithful in doing so... Of course, not without hitting a valley on occasion - but still... We've built a life together... and now for our children... And I can only hope and pray for the Grace of God to continue blessing our family!!!

Signing out for today... :) I might sign back in to blog about Haden's Christmas program last night... Or I might just wait for tomorrow! haha... We'll see...

Much love to you and yours!

Heather, Jer, Hannah, Haden and Holton

1 comment:

the mohr the merrier said...

:) okay...im crying! im sure you know this...but i have to say...you and jer deserve this more than anyone i can think of!!! you both are fighters and it is so true that you and jer have truely built this life together. i love y'alls relationship! from the beginning all the way to now and on into the future....its all been built on faith, hope and love. im really proud of y'all and can't wait for the boys and hannah to get to grow up so much closer to nature (the ultimate peek into who God is). love y'all!!!