Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ok... Two in ONE day? NO WAY you Say!

hahaha... Cat in the Hat anyone??? :)

I've got SOOOOOOOOOO many pics of my itty bitty babies (who the heck am I kidding)!!! I should start describing them as my 'almost teenage freaking momma out - Hannah', my 'little boy that really isn't little anymore and has lost all BABY associated with the term BABY, toddler or little boy - Haden' and my 'baby that's not a baby anymore but more like a full size bulldozer boy- Holt'...

It's all part of it, right? Ugh... Killing me - but makes me so proud at the same time. :) As birthdays go by, I remember that my birthdays are going by too. I haven't found a gray hair yet, but I'm sure they are coming - and I can't see crap since my hair is still so blonde...(yay!) It also reminds me that I've kept them alive for one more year! (haha.. I know - sad... but damn - it is TRUE!) Especially with my daredevil bulldozer Holt! :) I wanted to post of few of my favorite recent pics... If you read my updates on Facebook - these are all there... But some folk haven't made it to the FB world yet - OMG? WHAT? haha...

ANyway - I got them all in the same shot - and while Holt's eyes are shut - Han looks so pretty! :)


I posted "To My Child" on FB - and it was then decided that I would forgo(sp?) working on the house that evening and blow bubbles with my kids... and so we did... And played volleyball, soccer and basketball... Maybe a little frisbee too! :) Holt drank more of the bubbles than blew... Oh well. He's not even 3 yet - I'll give him that. :)



From a few days before... I followed the boys around on a 'walk-about'... The creek is their favorite it seems! :) I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!



I have so many more.. but this is it for the moment...

Much love,

H

No comments: