Monday, July 26, 2010

I must say - I'm quite impressed...

I cannot believe how much we got accomplished this weekend... We seriously couldn't get half of what we get done without Grandma and Papa (and Aunt Brit) down the street to wrangle the boys for us while we work... :) I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE our new floors!!!:)

Anyway - this weekend we got the floors in most of the baseboards and crown molding in the new living room:



Jer really gets the credit for those items, because I was able to escape on Saturday morning for sister Amanda's baby shower... When I returned... this was what I had in store for the next several hours: grout, beer and A LOT of tile....



I love the grout color Jer picked - but I DID NOT like working with Sanded Grout... That crap dries out way too fast... I got tired of adding water! But, after a few trips around with the mop on Sunday - it looks pretty good!




The girls managed to keep themselves busy - I felt like I didn't see them all day on Saturday! Their Ke$ha impressions:



They crack me up!



When the boys got home, they helped daddy load trash... Someone thinks that they are old enough to drive by themselves... really...



OH! How could I forget... Little man Haden turned 5 on Wednesday! I cannot believe how big he's gotten... Seems like yesterday we were bringing him home from the hospital!!!

The boys helped make cupcakes and muffins for his bday:



ANYWAY - DON'T FORGET - BDAY party at our casa on August 7th for the boys... 3 and 5! :) Booking the bounce house today! :)

Much LOVE! Heather

No comments: