Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy 1st Birthday Holton Ryder!!!

Oh... MY.... GOSH!!!! I have been SO freaking emotional ALL day long!!! I woke little guy up singing "happy birthday" - and cried... I sang to him "happy birthday" while feeding him his bottle - and cried... I sang to him 'happy birthday' while changing his diaper, getting him dressed, putting him in the wagon.... AND CRIED!!!! Why is it so hard on my that my itty bitty tiny-est baby is growing up so fast??? ugh!!! Anyway - enough about me and my freaking crazy emotions!!!

Little guy last year - on the day he was born:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


and here he is on Sunday at the pool with daddy:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Time flies - big time when your house is constant chaos... But to be very honest - I can't imagine life any other way... It means my house is full of children that I love and that love me back... (well - mostly) haha....

I had a small lapse in judgement a few weeks ago and ordered an Ultimate Play Hut from Amazon.com... Um... We put it together this weekend and realized it was just too big (and was missing parts - the box was DEMOLISHED when it was delivered...) Check this out:

IN the living room -
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Heading toward the hall - Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Into the foyer - Image and video hosting by TinyPic


We were going to send it back for a replacement since it was missing some pieces but have decided just to send it back completely... INSANE!!

I bought this today for him to replace it:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anyway - will blog more later! I'll have bday cake pictures tonight!!

Much love! H

1 comment:

Meg said...

Happy first birthday baby boy! You'll always be mommy's baby so get used to it!! :)