Monday, June 2, 2008

Planning Holton's Party... Sheesh...

Why is it that a birthday party for a 1 year old can wreak so much havoc and cause your stomach to be in knots??? hahaha.... I'm guessing because at a 1 year olds party - there really isn't anything to 'do' persay.... And everyone basically just sits around and stares at each other... I mean - I plan on having a super jump house for Haden's 3rd... We beat the crap out of Spongebob (thanks to daddy-o and tracey) at Hannah's - amongst other funny things to watch... haha....

ANYWAY - as the invite said - I asked that no gifts be brought - I know alot of times people can't help but bring something - haha... So maybe he'll get some really cool books... Jer and I weren't going to buy anything major either.... BUT - Saturday he took the boys to a garage sale across the street and bought one of those play-gym-maze things.... (they fold up - kinda tent material)... 4 bucks... I thought - AWESOME - they totally got 4 bucks of fun out of it in the first 4 minutes... ANYWAY - Jer and I got to talking and we were having so much fun I started searching on the internet for things to add onto this little 4 dollar steal... THIS is what I ended up with 100 bucks later:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


So - 32 feet long - plus the 7 foot "4 dollar steal" one - we will have 39 feet of maze winding through the house... I don't even know if the house is that long! hahahaha... It doesn't ship for another week - so hopefully it will be here by Holton's bday... THAT should be fun for the kids!!!

haha... Now to figure out the cake.... Anyone have an Elmo cake pan? hee hee

No comments: