Monday, October 6, 2008

Fossil Rim Wilderness Park = FUN!

We went out to Glenrose this weekend to Fossil Rim... it really was SO fun! The kids had a blast - and I have to admit - I did too! The first Ostrich that stuck his head IN the car had me laughing so hard that I couldn't stop crying... haha... :)

Anyway- to say the least - the kids enjoyed themselves more that I probably even know... I'm so glad we went!

Holton showing his excitement:



A few of the animals that came INTO our car! I couldn't get a good picture of the Ostriches - and the zebra kept sticking its head too close to my camera! It was cool!

These guys scratched the side of the Durango with thier horns!!! FEED AWAY FROM THE CAR!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

This Zebra was IN my window... haha...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

And here's the giraffe walking away...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

and last but not least.... spooky!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

We'll definitely go back!

Night night!!

No comments: