Friday, October 31, 2008

Momma turns 33.... OMG!!! 33?????

So... The 30th was my 33rd bday - Jer and I got a hotel room in DT FTW - and really had a good time... Here's me being a dork...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Here's Jer and I realizing that we really aren't THAT old... haha... First pic of JUST me and Jer in YEARS!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

One more of just us... :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Soooo... we didn't take many pics later... until... we were walking back to the hotel.... Jer's shoe came untied - so he sat on a ledge.... and welll. This is what happened... HA to the freaking HA!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

If you can't tell.. He fell... And got wedged in between the ledge and the tree.... HA HA HA...

NNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE WAY... We had a great time.... And I've had a great birthday week!!!

No comments: