Tuesday, December 30, 2008

It's been awhile!!!

I absolutely cannot believe that 2008 is almost over! I've been so busy the past few months that I haven't had time to blog, post pics, ORDER pics... Man... My snapfish cart has like 312 pics waiting to be purchase and that doesn't include any that I took in November OR December! I may need to take out a loan! haha... :)

ANYWAY - new news for us.... Haden and Holt started 'school' yesterday. :) Big boys... Neither even wimpered yesterday when I left! Today - Holt realized that I was leaving and had a major melt down - but I called as soon as I got to work and he was fine... :)

They start their 'studies' back up on Monday the 5th - just like Hannah's school! :) She's at Aunt Carrie's for the week... I really miss her! I'll have to get back to this later! Must post Christmas pics!!! :)

No comments: