Tuesday, December 30, 2008

50 Survey... Whew!

I totally don't have time for this! But I'll see how quick I can get done!

50 Things You Possibly Didn't Know About Me

1. What is in the back seat of your car right now? Two Carseats, a soft fluffy army blanket for Haden, goldfish, honeycomb and Cheetoh crumbs.... And miscellaneous toys under the seats.

2. What's your favorite curse word? F%&K! ugh....

3. Name 3 people who made you smile today? Holt, Haden, their new teachers!

4. What were you doing at 8 am this morning? Drinking coffee, checking work email.

5. What were you doing 30 minutes ago? That was 8 o'clock... haha.. Same as #4!

6. What will you be doing 3 hours from now? Working... :(

7. Have you ever been to a strip club? Yes, several. Nasty!

8. What is the last thing you said aloud? "I've got to PEE!"

9. What is the best ice cream flavor? Cookies and Cream (from Braum's)in a waffle cone

10. What was the last thing you had to drink? Coffee

11. What are you wearing right now? Black slacks, boots and black/grey sweater

12. What was the last thing you ate? Stew last night.

13. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? nope - staying away from the stores until February!

14. When was the last time you ran? 3 weeks ago... I'm totally back to running and no beer drinking or eating crappy as of Thursday!

15. What's the last sporting event you watched? I don't watch sports... But I did play football with the boys Sunday!

16. Who is the last person you emailed? Work person

17. Ever go camping? We haven't been since the boys have been small - but would love a pop-up camper so we can start going!

18. Do you have a tan? No... :(

19. Do you drink your soda from a straw? if it's from a fountain I do.

20 What did your last IM say? "Day TWO of School!"

21. Are you someone's best friend? Yes....

22 is missing!

23. Where is your mom right now? In bed I'm sure...

24. Look to your left, what do you see? A pile of work that I am doing.

25. What color is your watch? I don't wear a watch.

26. What do you think of when you think of Australia? I'd love to go - as long as I don't have to see big huge scary bugs.

27. Would you consider plastic surgery? UM... yes... I actually scheduled a consultation 2 weeks ago and didn't go.

28. What is your birthstone? Opal

29. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive-thru? I prefer to drive thru and eat at home.

30. How many kids do you want? have 3 - that's plenty

31. Do you have a dog? NO - I don't like dogs or animals in general.

32. Last person you talked to on the phone? Work person

33. Have you met anyone famous? Troy Aikman

34. Any plans today? Working! Tonight - maybe American Idol on Wii again... I was kicking butt and taking names last night! haha... Until the mic went funky!

35. How many states have you lived in? One... Texas

36. Ever go to college? Yes, Graduated in Feb.

37. Where are you right now? Desk

38. Biggest annoyance in your life right now? My fatness and cluttered house!

39. Last song listened to? "Lord I lift your Name on High"

40. Are you allergic to anything? Any type of bug venom...

41. Favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? Black boots

42. Are you jealous of anyone? No - well... skinny people.

43. Is anyone jealous of you? Uh - I doubt it.

44. What time is it? 8:41

45. Do any of your friends have children? Most

46. Do you eat healthy? Alot of the time

47. What do you usually do during the day? Work at work... Fart around with the kids at home.

48. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Uh... duh.... HELLO!!!

49. How did you get your scars? Too many to list... But usually from falling down.

50. How old will you be turning on your next birthday? 34...JEEZ.... Let's hope its a good one!

Back to the daily grind!

No comments: