Thursday, July 30, 2009

Jammin' out to the Black Eyed Peas...

haha... Sitting at my desk - working... trying to wrap up for the week since I'm on VACATION next week!!! WAHOO!! Beth, Caden and Mel are coming Saturday... We'll have a HOUSE FULLLLLLL!!! I'm totally stoked! :)

Anyway - Haden's bday party was last weekend - and the boys have A BLAST!!! I was worried (of course) because there were like hardly ANY RSVP's... and we ended up with atleast 40 peeps in and out throughout the day! The bounce house was a hit... Perfect breeze flowing through - so the 100+ temp. didn't really affect the kiddos too much... I even got in a few times... (Haden said I was too big!!) haha... What does he know? He's 4. haha... Anyway - below are a few of my favorite pics from the day (ALOT!):

This is a happy boy!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Another REALLY happy boy - he was DEVASTATED when the bounce house left!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I'm FOUR!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I just love this kid! :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I have alot of catching up to do blog wise... More to come!! :)

No comments: