Thursday, July 23, 2009

Seriously... What is wrong with me???

I have NOT been keeping up with the blog - it seems we have SOOOO much going on ALL the time!!!

The boys are doing great - Holton just turned two in June, Haden turned 4 this Tuesday... This Saturday is his big birthday bash! Big 'ol bounce house and all! :)

Some of my favorites from Holton's bday:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Haden wanted a mohawk for his birthday... So we decided - what they heck... They are only little once - and really this is probably the only time in their lives that I'll be OK with a mohawk!!! haha.... I'll have to upload a few pics tonight when I get home... Worky is not working for me!!!

Anyway - Blog more later today about Haden baby's bday!

No comments: