Friday, October 23, 2009

So this is really happening...

REALLY??? Like... REAAAAAAAAAAALLLY?.... Does anyone hear me??? REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLY???? Am I, Heather Sunshine Moorhead - MOVING TO THE COUNTRY????

UMMMMMMMMMMMM.... Holy crapola peeps.... Yes... I am. I should phrase that differently - WE are moving to the country. We are really picking up our comfy little picture perfect (boring) life - and moving on to an adventure of a lifetime....

I'm excited, anxious, nervous, happy, freaked out, - ummm excited (yes I said that twice) - at this whole crazy insanity that we are venturing towards.

Momma is going to be happy... My babies are going to be happy... My husband is going to be happy.... YAY! (han's freaking a bit - but she is like her mother - so.... that being said - she'll come around like I do... all the time... haha)

Anyway - going to bed now... Heading out early to the Air Show... the boys are going to LOVE it... :)

Yay! Picture time for momma!!!

Much love - Heather

No comments: