Monday, November 23, 2009

For Those who Want to know...

I've been trying not to post too much of FB about the goings on of the house - because I'm sure it's totally annoying - being that it is the ABSOLUTELY ONLY thing I can think about right now - but in all honesty - it is....

We've been up - down - right - left - upside down - right side up - you name it - we've been there emotionally over the last 2.5 months.... AND YES, we know this is not the only place on the planet - but it captured our hearts - regardless of whether we fit NOW - a 5 person family in 2 bedrooms and 1200 sq feet... haha...

ANYWAY - the latest... This afternoon after Han's doc appt. - I got a call from Ronnie, our uncle and Realtor and our lender Sam... he called in a favor - and it looks like we are now good to go. Waiting on documents from the attorney basically stating that we aren't using the property to produce income. (totally FUUUHHHH-reaking stupid if you ask me...) Wouldn't you PREFER the people BUYING and PAYING for the house and property to be making MORE money??? REGARDLESS of whether it's agriculturally or not???? whatever.... We're just ready to be done with this!

In hindsight - all of my freaking out, flipping out and basically stressing out to the point of going to bed as soon as I got home... (minor depression maybe???) - I've realized that I have no control over this situation, which is totally BLOWTSTIC for a control freak - but it just freaking IS... and dang it... I'm trying to be more like Jer I guess... and CHIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!

So- right now... we're just waiting on the attorney to get the docs to our lender... and then we should be ready to close.... believe it when I see it... Everyday here is another $50 in RENT! and we can't go nuts on Christmas until after closing... so... all is on hold until we get this situation handled!!!

There ya go... That in a nutshell...

we'll see what happens tomorrow...

2 comments:

the mohr the merrier said...

Breathe Momma! Its all going to be ok....God is in control!

the mohr the merrier said...
This comment has been removed by the author.