Friday, February 5, 2010

Jibber Jabber... H2 and H3 style...

So... Big Boy Haden (H2) says today... "Momma what is wrong with you???" -- I was perplexed because I wasn't crying, yelling or sick... I was simply in the bathroom doing my hair... I responding "what do you mean bubba?" - he points to the tub and says "your tub is dirty! you need to clean it!" - hahaha... Maybe I clean too much? hee hee... a 4 year old to notice a few dirt specks???(from muddy boots that I sat in there from last weekend)... anyway - pretty darn cute!

Holton this evening was a total BOOGER - not a good one when I picked him up from daycare... But once we got home and he saw daddy - his mood completely changed. I was irritated to say the least because after a long day at work - the last thing you want is a screaming kicking child greeting you at the door of daycare... ANYWAY - he did make up for it a few minutes ago... He had asked for a treat - and being almost 730 - chocolate and sweets aren't a-happenin'... So we opted for Goldfish... "I want it in a baggy please"... Ok... mom is going for a baggy... "oh, wait... can I have a bowl instead please?"... Ok... haha... put baggy up - get a bowl... He takes the bowl and says "thank you so much mommy... you are so sweet!" HE says "you are so sweet"... haha... just about melted my heart... On top of his - "I miss you all day mommy" and "i stay home with you all weekend?" and the "love you too mom" (even when I haven't said it in the last 20 minutes...

Right now he's digging in the train set saying "gotta do batteries mom... gotta do batteries"... Um... no... the train is LOUD! haha...

Anyway - that's it for the moment... I've got to upload some pictures... :) Much love!! Heathe

No comments: