Sunday, January 31, 2010

Negative Nancy is leaving the building...

ugh... It is safe to say that I have been down in the dumps for a few weeks... The weather blows!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! While I can't blame my mood completely on the weather - I can a little because we have SOOOOOOOOO much to do and it has been just too damn cold and wet to do anything productive outside with this place.

That being said - I have to 'check myself' and get out of this funk. I need to do what I can with what I have and let mother nature run its course of cold and then get ready for the bigger adventures that lie ahead when it is nice enough to be productive.

I've capture a few pictures of the sunsets in January that we've experience... Absolutely breathtaking...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anyway - I did paint the diarrhea bathroom this weekend and discovered that my mortal enemy as of this moment is the popcorn on the ceiling... I mean - REALLY! WTF! HATE IT! Even with a straight edge - it bleeds... So when you come to my house - don't mention the edges... haha.. it is what it is! hahahaha

Painting, however, made the wood cabinets and the nasty door look even worse... So - once we have good enough weather - we're pulling all the doors off the hinges (in all inside rooms) and all cabinets and refinishing/painting them all. Cheap enough fix for a MUCH better look!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

That's it for now. Will have video later...

Much love - Heather

No comments: