Friday, August 29, 2008

What's New???

AAAH… It is Friday evening – our 3 day weekend starts… YAY YAY YAY!!! I have TOTALLY not been updating the blog – or basically reading/writing/looking at anything online since we’ve been in training at work for 2 weeks… I started working out at 24 Hr. Fitness too last week – so my nights have been wrapped into that too… Insanity!! We are SOOOOOOOO busy lately it seems but never really go anywhere but work and the gym!  haha…

I’ve totally been kicking ARSE working out – and feel better for it… The kickboxing classes are good – not as good as my old ones – but still good enough to sweat to death for a little bit. Since we’ve been training at work we’ve been ordering in lunch every day – so that really sucks as far as my calorie intake – but oh well… We’re almost done and I’ll go back to LC’s, grilled chicken and veggies on a regular basis!

Onto the most important peeps in the Moorhead household...

Hannah Spanana started 5th grade this week! Holy halleluah – my itty bitty baby girl is growing up right before my eyes… She’s taking the bus to and from school and feels like a ‘big girl’ since she doesn’t have to go to daycare anymore…  haha… Jer gets home the same time she does – and T is home for a few months – so she’s never home alone for more that 5 minutes if even that! We tried to ‘low light’ her hair two weeks ago – and it didn’t come out too well.. Actually... we failed miserably and her hair just looked dirty… It was fun doing it – and funny listening to her freak out seeing how dark the product got… haha… I’ll take her to a pro our next go round! Here she is (ABSOLUTELY GOREGOUS I MUST SAY!!!):

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

As far as the boys go… Sheesh are they a handful! Jer gets home about 2 hours before I do – so he has the chore of entertaining them until I get home to feed them… haha.. It’s like I have a dinner bell around my neck!!! As soon as the door opens – kids come flying – give me kisses and then scream that they are hungry!!! UGH!! I need everything to be microwaveable!!! Hahaha… This is one of them goofing last weekend:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Notice that Haden’s nose is like totally up to his forehead thanks to Holton!  hahaha… They are so funny…

Haden starts back to school next week… We have meet the teacher on Thursday! He is SUPER excited to be going back! He’s almost totally potty trained now – just still not quite making it through the night… I’m seriously having panic attacks when he touches the toilets… Can we say SUPER GERMAPHOBE over here? Note to all people that enter the Moorhead household: if you come to my house – the toilets are cleaner than the kitchen table!!!!! Hahahaha… I’ve been anti-bacterial spraying everything – like twice a day!

Potty progress.... THIS IS THE CUTEST PIC!!! haha...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Little man Holton is growing like a weed!!! (a very healthy fat weed!) haha... He's talking, walking and running and just funny as all get out... He's also getting some of his smaller molars so it is making our evenings a little loud - but it is all part of it, right???? I took this pic in mid July - but I love it... I don't think I've posted it - but if I have... WHO GIVES A CRAP? I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Jer and I are doing great... Both working to make a living - but still dreaming of the day we can either work for ourselves or win the friggin' lotto! haha... Aunt Barb wants us to come out and work for her - but its just really really really far! :) haha.... ANNNNNNYYYYWAY.... Jer and I celebrated our 6 year 'dating' anniversary on Sunday.... Seriously... August 24th of 2002 I met the KICKEST-ASS man on the planet!!! There aren't words that could ever express how much love there is - nor the understanding that we have for each other... Basically... shit happens - and we scoop it up and fertilize our world with it to make a better life for our family... We realize how absolutely important it is to communicate... and I have been blessed with a man who likes to communicate more than I do!!!! hahaha.... This pic is from our "bach" party a week before our wedding... I LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

I think that is all for the moment... I'll think of something clever to say later I'm sure.... I am drinking a few Coors Lights tonight... So I always get talky-talkerton! haha... And mushy... Gotta love that??? RIGHT??? hahahahah

No comments: