Thursday, September 25, 2008

If ANTS won't eat it - should we????

hahaha... Seriously... I really do try to feed my kids healthy stuff... But as any mom knows - breakfast cereal is a really 'good' snack for on the go... So are Goldfish, Cheez-It's, Cheet-oh's... all that garb...

Point being - we frequent our backyard alot... And the kids leave their snacks all over the place... Ants galore back here... But the ants don't TOUCH anything other than 'real' food... Weird? I thought they freaking LIVED off of sugar! Apple Jacks, Honeycomb, Cheerio's.... Goldfish, Cheez-its... The ants seriously don't go near it... I'm thinking maybe my kids shouldn't either???

Anyway- serious post for the moment.. I think tonight I will create an anonymous blog so I can really really yap about whatever comes to mind... :o) Blogging is fun... Not that I have two-shits of a second to do it... haha...

1 comment:

Jess said...

You crack me up! If you get another blog you have to share it with me at least. :)