Saturday, September 20, 2008

What What??? hahahahhaa....

It's totally ok for me to tard on occasion... (IF ANYONE reads this blog - I wouldn't know since NO ONE comments) - but - everyone knows I tard... Anyway - got this new 'survey' today from my friend Michele...

Subject: 2008 Edition of Me

Welcome to the 2008 edition of getting to know your friends. Change all
the answers so they apply to you, and then send this to your friends
including the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you will
learn a lot of little things about your friends that you might not have
known! Just press the 'forward' button then you can erase my answers
and
add yours.

1. What time did you get up this morning? Lately 6:30AM - but I should TOTALLY be getting up atleast an hour earlier to get the kids out the door by 7!

2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds - but I really prefer simplicity - sterling silver...

3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The new Batman

4. What is your favorite TV show? Grey's Anatomy, House and Dexter (thanks Bret!)

5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Popcorn and water

6. What is your middle name? Sunshine

7. What food do you dislike? Thai Food!!! BARF! (and chinese food!) (again - thanks Bret!)

8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Miranda Lambert and Natasha Bedingfield oh.. and ALLLLLLLLLLLL FALL OUT BOY!!!

9. What kind of car do you drive? 93 Saturn... haha... Even though my new Dodge Durango would be my preference if it didn't cost 100+ a week to drive to work!!!

10. Favorite sandwich? Black Forest Ham, Cheddar and Mustard on Wheat

11. What characteristic do you despise? Liars, Cheaters, Stealers

12. Favorite item of clothing? Old Navy PJ Bottoms and tanks

13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Fiji

14. Are you an organized person? Somehwat.... haha... Jer may say hell no...haha

15. What was one of your most memorable birthdays? 13th I guess...???? But all my birthdays are so much better now with Jer and the kids in them...

16. What are you going to do when you finish this? Have another beer... haha

17. Furthest place you are sending this? Not sure yet - probably around here somewhere...

18. Person you expect to send it back first. No one really..19. When is your birthday? October 30th

20. Morning person or a night person? Night

21. What is your shoe size? 8 or 8.5

22. Pets? None in the house!! We have 7 fish in our pond though...

23. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? Not really... Other than I'm almost done with the 4th book in the Twilight Series.... they are AWESOME!! (finished and LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVED them!!! OMG!

24. What did you want to be when you were little? Probably a teacher... to be honest - I just wanted to survive! haha

25. How are you today? Satisfied...

26. What is your favorite flower? Caramel Rose... hard to find but SO beautiful!

27. What are you listening to right now? Haden talking crap...

28. What was the last thing you ate? Red Baron pizza

29. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? My Birthday I guess...

30. Do you wish on stars? Eh... I guess-ish... If there is a glimpse of hope in them...

31. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Midnight Blue

32. How is the weather right now? Not sure... Feels comfortable though...33. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Mel

34. Favorite soft drink? Diet Coke

35. Favorite restaurant? Armend's in Southlake

36. Hair color? Super Blonde -
heheheh37. What was your favorite toy as a child? No idea! My sisters and I were each others toys!!! MAKE BELIEVE PEOPLE!!! IMAGINATIONS ARE AWESOME!

38. Summer or Winter? Winter

39. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate!!!

40. Coffee or tea? Eh.... Coffee I guess... I only drink the good stuff at work!

41. Do you want your friends to email you back? Of course... But I only email them to talk... I don't forward anything unless its worthy of the forward...

42. When was the last time you cried? Last week when I read
book 2 of the Twilight Series.... AWESOME! I LOVE EDWARD!

43. What is under your bed? Miscellaneous crap... Mostly birthday/Christmas wrappings...

44. What did you do last night? hung out with the kids... read a little

45. What are you afraid of? Losing one of my loved ones or leaving them behind if I die early...

46. Salty or sweet? Salty for sure!!!

47. How many keys on your key ring? TOOOOOOOO MANY!
48. How many years at your current job? 22 Months

49. Favorite day of the week? Saturday

50. Do you make friends easily? Yes... To my detriment! haha....

51. How many people will you send this to? Whoever I feel the urge to...

52. How many will respond? probably none

53. Who do you miss? Melissa, Beth, Joey and Caden.... I want my family back!

54. Do you like finding out all this stuff about your friends? OF COURSE!

http://moorheadinsanity.blogspot.com/

No comments: