Monday, January 19, 2009

"God came to see me last night"

This is what Haden told me while eating breakfast this morning. He is usually impossible to get out of bed in the morning and cranky as cranky can be - but this morning I went to his room... He popped his head up with a big smile and said "Good Morning Mommy! Is the sun waking up?" :o) Anyway- as I was walking out of the living room to finish getting ready he says, "Mommy - God came to see me last night." It stopped me in my tracks - I turned around and said "What???" He answers.... "God came to my room last night to see me." I asked him what he looked like and he said "I saw an Orange light" .... I asked why he came to see him and he said "I don't know mommy..." I didn't think to ask him how he knew it was God... But I will definitely be asking a few questions tonight.

I was a little freaked out about it - not sure why... We said his prayer together before he went night night - I checked on him several times like I always do - and Holton ended up in bed with us - so I don't know if he saw me or if he really saw God... Weird. But interesting. More on that later!

No comments: