Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Time for Rest... We don't have TIME for that!!!

So, it's Wednesday - and we've taken a little time this week to rest... When I say A LITTLE - I mean LITTLE... Last week and weekend we were going 90-to-nothing and it caught up with us yesterday Morning when ALL of us, including the dogs, overslept. When you wake up during the week to the sunshine beaming on your face.... It's an instant "OH CRAP!" haha... :) Pretty sunrise, but not so pretty getting to work 2 hours late!



So, last night we ate leftovers, bathed the kids and were all in bed by 8:30!!! Definitely not enough rest, but we'll start again tonight possibly painting Han's room or finally finishing the clean up of the tile we installed two weeks ago...

Not sure yet, but I do know that we have to get the stairs functional and the walls built upstairs before Han's bday party on May 8th! She's got 8 girls staying the night - and I can tell ya - they won't fit in the main house!!! It won't be sheetrocked, but atleast they can use the stairs to go up and down during the chaotic sleepover...

A few pics that I've posted on FB already - but this is the ceiling coming down:



We've still got so much to do... and so little time and $$ to do it! :) That's life right? Anyway, mega buckling down in May... On all things money and time related... I may start posting daily - as a reminder of what I am suppose to be accomplishing that day... Kind of a tracker to-do list... :) we'll see.


My little munchkins didn't feel well this weekend - which wasn't helping.. I'm praying that it was just allergies and not all of the dust we spread around when demo-ing the garage! :( bad momma!



The boys like to be in the middle of everything - as you can see... They look like red-headed step children on the weekend... If I'm not putting on my face - I'm not doing their hair! :)





Hannah hid in the house most of the weekend - so - not pics of lil' miss sunshine! :)

Gotta run! Much love!

H

No comments: