Thursday, April 22, 2010

Today's To-Do's.... Hmph...

My.. my.. my... do I have alot that I need to get done... Scratch that... WE have alot that WE need to get done... Knowing that, sometimes there are little comments made here and there that remind us of why we are doing what we are doing... I received one of these such 'comments' this morning from Jer's Aunt Karen:

"Heather and Jeremy’s house is really awesome and looking forward to a gathering there as well.
I am so proud of the two of you and your family life. What a model. After we left, Robby is surfing internet for a place like yours.
I am so excited about this shower and being with you all.
Love, Aunt Karen"


Now, tell me that wouldn't make you feel good and make all of the late nights, sore muscles, and the need for tetanus shots totally worth it??

Anyway - had to put that out there, because it really did make us feel good... We're building (literally) a better life for our babies and for ourselves!

Now, onto that TO DO list!!! So that I don't forget!

1. Find or get new Birth Certs for Haden! Little man's registration for Kindergarten is suppose to be this week - but they've extended... I cannot find his birth cert ANYWHERE! Nor Holton's... Order please!!!

2. Figure out where we are with the house remodel budget... Doesn't include flooring - that we can finance... (thank you Home Depot for 12 months no interest and continually upping my credit limit!) Should be able to floor the entire house when the time comes... (that will be LAST)

3. Reinvent the wheel... No, really... Just re-invent our family budget... Need to get serious about meal planning. So many of my mommy friends are on top of this, and I just am not that inventive! (and Haden won't even eat spaghetti) pfft!!!

Ok, that's all for now... Happy Day... :) Yay for the weekend coming up!!!

AHHH... One more thing... I forgot that the boys have taken up Golfing... :) They are so funny!!! Holton seems to be more like a hockey player with the club and the ball... But Haden can really whack it and gets air and distance on his hits! :) Too cute if you ask me... (and I'm not biased... AT ALL!)


No comments: