Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I knew it was coming...

Tonight we got the full on 'I hate this place' from Hannah. I really did know that it was coming. I would do the same thing - only SO much more dramatically when I was a kid... The thing is... When I was a kid - I didn't have parents that were actually trying to make a better life for me... So all of my dramatics would have been complete and total bullshit. As... are hers...

It's my blog -so I can say whatever the hell I want to... For 12 years (I'm counting WOMB time here people - I carried her!!!!!!!!) - anyway - for 12 years, Hannah Sunshine has been the 'be all end all' for me. She's my little Sunshine and I've done everything in my power to give her everything under the sun... Take care of her, love her, spoil her... blah blah blah... I know she's too young to understand the responsibility factor... The trials, tribulations, struggles, etc. that I've gone through as a mother to take care of my responsibility AS a mother. I was given a gift from God when I had her. The most precious thing on earth that there is.

That being said - I'm pretty pissed right now at the fact that 'someone' has even given her an INKLING that she has any possibilty whatsoever that she can go - wherever she wants to go - whenever she wants to.... REALLY???? LIKE SERIOUSLY REALLLY??????????????????????????????????????????????????

Whew... I'm not going to say anything right now that I will regret or delete later... But let it be known... I fight a good fight... Because I know what I've done to provide for my daughter. And guess what??? She now has 10 acres (plus 24 acres) to roam, a farm house to help expand, a barn to play hide-n-seek in, horses and cows to pet and a better life than I could have ever imagined for her.

Yes, it is an adjustment - for ALL of us. I've freaked out a few times myself already. But shit... It is what it is. Make the best of it...

Let's just say EVERYONE needs to be on the same team... And that team is mine. Period.

No comments: