Friday, January 1, 2010

Ok... so... We're having fun... :)

So - who would have thought that I would snug up to this farm-ranch style way of living??? I had an idea and very much ALOT.... and by ALOT I mean ALOT of hope that I would figure my way around not living in a perfect-ish cracker box home... Guess what... I'm totally digging it... Like - totally.

Last night... New Year Eve - I spent atleast 2 hours BLEACHING and STEAMING the master bath toilet... yes, I know we've been here almost two weeks - but I have toilet phobia... seriously... My dad put on a new seat for me - so I figured that if I didn't touch anything else I was fine... at this point we could eat off of the f**ker... not kidding!

Anyway - we hung a few pictures and a mirror and it's now starting to look more like "our" home... The kids are warm and snuggy in bed sleeping soundly... Video to show A LITTLE progress:





Let's see if those work!! haha

No comments: