Thursday, January 7, 2010

Week 3 at Triple H... (or HHH) I have no idea!~

haha... I still haven't come up with a Logo or Brand for the 'farm/ranch'... Our family keeps calling it the 'mini' farm... All in all - we have no chickens... or goats... or peacocks, buffalo, fish, ostrich or any of the other wonderful things that 'THE FARM' entails... This place has a kick ass barn, 4 horses and like 20 cattle... So... I'm torn... My idea is to call this place "Triple H Ranch" - and to have "Triple H Photography" - "Triple H Woodworking" - "TRIPLE H EVERYTHING!"

So - dang it... I need to get on the whole figuring out a logo brand... Do I go with "HHH Ranch"? Or Triple H? Is it one in the same?

A few videos taken recently of the minimal progress... haha... THINK POTENTIAL!

The main house... Tight quarters - but it's making us closer!!! haha... (not by choice!)







I sent this to Han before she had seen 'her room' actually done... She spent a week with Meme and Aunt Carrie...



We'll call this 'the bowling alley' once we've connected the house...



The upstairs apartment/garage that will become the great room, a guest bedroom, wetbar and the boys/Hannahs rooms upstairs...



We moved the curtains that were in the living room when we moved in to the garage... hee hee... so PRETTY... NOT!




Overall - so far - it's been awesome... A little emotional... REALLY freaking expensive... and a huge adjustment - but we're getting there. When we start the main build in the spring - I think it will be really exciting. It's SOOO freaking cold right now - it's hard to DO anything outside. I say that... and Jer spent an hour outside tonight in the 16 degree windchill weather fixing the electric gate so that it would run smoother for the momma in the morning.

The kids are really getting closer... In all aspects. They are sharing a room to sleep - and Han has no choice but to play with her brothers. haha... I love it. honestly - she's "BACK IN" haha... by force... :) kidding. She seems to be having fun and has already made a few new friends at the new school. First day was rough... She wore 'holy' jeans and that is a HUGE 'no-no' - so we had to go home - change - and go back to finish enrolling her... oh well! lessons learned!

Crazy! Dad's been helping tremendously... He's been hanging on the weekends and just toodles off from time to time to fix 'shit'... haha... I look out front the window and he's 2 acres up at the gate... I look out the 'bowling alley' and he's sweeping the driveway... I look out the back windows and he's got a chainsaw going cutting wood for the fire... We even had a 'SHE-RA' moment where at 11 o'clock on Saturday with my mud boots on in the middle of the creek I managed a 100 lb. log - by myself... he talked about it all night and the next day... haha.. Somehow I became an 'ox' in his eyes.


I have tons of pics - but have already posted a million videos in this post - so - that's it for this one!

1 comment:

the mohr the merrier said...

I like the HHH version. From what I understand in the "ranching" business its all about a brand that you have to kinda look at and figure out the name. so like "circle bar t" ranch would literally be a circle with a T in it (hince the bar - top part of the capital t and obviously T for the t) hahaha...did that make any sense!? ANYways...just my vote..love you!