Friday, January 22, 2010

YAY for FRIDAY!!!

Whew! I'm sooooo glad that it is FRIDAY!!! I have been a cranky witch all week... Jer says its PPPPMMMMMSSSSS (he says it like that) - I have to disagree. I think I'm just in that MODE right now. SO much to do... So little time and money. That's life, right???

Anyway - Melissa's 30th birthday was yesterday. She arrived safely at our little country abode last night... Worn our with a sore ass from the drive - she still entertained us a bit and had a few brews. The kids made her a cake - but we didn't light the candles or eat it since it was so late... She gets to have 3 birthday days I guess! Tonight we'll sing... and eat cake! And tomorrow we're having our little get-together to celebrate. Jer wants to have a bonfire. But I’m an asshole (so he says) and called the fire marshall to make sure that we could actually do that. We can burn brush – but a bon fire is an absolute NO… And we have to burn during the daylight just in case it got out of hand. Makes sense to me! If the wind is over 5mph we aren’t suppose to burn at all. Isn’t the wind always more than that? Hahahaha!!!

I always get so freaking nervous when I plan a party. This one will be small - but still... I just never know what to do. ??? Everyone usually figures it out on their own - but I feel as if I need to entertain the masses. Yes, Mel.. I know.. READ THE FREAKING BOOK! I will. I have to dig it out of one of the still unpacked boxes.

My sister Beth called yesterday and said that she got the keys to their new place. She said it is like half the size of their old place. She was a little bummed – but hell – free rent is free rent!!! She did say that they have a front and back yard now – so that is really good for Caden. Joey said that they’ll only be there like 2 years. (hee hee) – Beth called ‘bullshit’… She doesn’t want to go through the packing and moving again that soon. I can TOTALLY relate!

Anyway - will try to post again 'POST PARTY'... :) And I'll try to actually be IN some of the pictures this time!!!

Much Love!!! ~H

No comments: