Friday, July 25, 2008

Another Cigarette...

So... I said I'd be back.... If any bitches try to take my words - I'll be kickin' some freaking ass-ness.. I'm drinking diet coke - somehow my favorite drink did not give any of my three kids three eyes each - anyway - uhhhhh... I haven't listened to Creed in a LONG ass time... Nor have I listened to Three Doors Down in LIKE for-freaking-EVER!!! But both are some GOOOOOOOOOD shiz-nit!!!

The internet gods have given us YouTube - where you can seriously find ANYTHING worth a shit....

Shit-ness.. Jer asked for Morrrrriiiissey??? WHO THE F is that?? Oh holy to the hell of something - I am listening to SHIIIIIIIIIIIIAT.... EL to the heck of CRAP-o!

NNNNNNNN EEEEEE WAYYYYYYYYYY.... Going night night now... :)

I know y'all love it when I sometimes d-r-u-nk- ISH blog...

No comments: