Monday, July 28, 2008

No Kids.... WHAT!!!????

For the first time in a year - Jer and I have no kids in our house... The silence is almost overwhelming!!! WOW!!! We dropped them off in Venus yesterday.. yes - I'm serious... Venus... and proceeded to go see the new Batman movie - which is the first movie we've seen together alone in 6 *count them* years!!!!

Anyway - it was a kick-to-the-buttness movie.... A little dark for my taste - but still overall a good movie...

We got home close to 10:30 and Jer was OUT! I couldn't sleep - thanks to the Diet Coke we had with the SUPER huge popcorn we had.... haha... damn caffeine!!

So tonight I got home - Jer had the house straight - and it has been 5 hours.... And there are still NO TOYS scattered ANYWHERE!!! It's crazy... This life that we've made!!!

We get the boys back tomorrow.... and Hannah back on Friday.... I'm missing them.... TOOOOOOOO much...

Sweet dreams my little babies... I love you all so much!

No comments: