Friday, July 11, 2008

DRAINED!!!

This week has just whipped my bohonkus! (sp? if it that was ever a word other than in my personal dictionary) - anyway - long week at work coming off of a week of with the kids... I enjoyed my time with them - but they wore me out too. I had SO many plans to 'go and do' while I was off - but learned that I was far too unorganized to get out of the house other than to go to the store...

We did manage to go to the Keller Pointe once to swim at the water park. Um... Lets just say and chasing a 3 year old (that keeps trying to drown himself) while holding a 1 year old (who ONLY wants to act like a submarine and submerge his face ALL the way under the water) was NOT fun for mom! Hannah helped SO much - but she deserved to have some fun too. She asked me a few times for ME to go down the big slide... it took me looking at her like she was crazy and asking her if she wanted to keep the boys from drowning while I went for her to understand that water parks aren't fun for parents. haha... :) Regardless - they had fun.

Holton really was trying to be a submarine. Lower and lower he'd go until he's start floating... haha... (i'm kidding- but if I'd let him he would)... He's fearless... Haden on the other hand is scared of his own shadow and freaked out because there was a bug on the stairs to get to the kiddie water slides... Someone finally kicked it off and we managed to get him down the slide a few times.

Whew... A few pics of our adventures... I must say - my kids are absolutely GORGEOUS... haha...

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Lovin' my kids....

No comments: