Thursday, July 24, 2008

A day in the life of Heather and Jeremy...

Seriously... Things have been a little overwhelming lately! Work for both of us has been a little stressful these days... Overall - mine is fine - just in a slump and need to figure that out... Jer's... man.... He'll have to tell ya about that because I don't think I can even explain the ridiculousness he's dealing with... These kiddos are driving us both insane... If it isn't one thing - its another... And with the boys - its their brother... (haha... I rhymed)

Anyway - I got home last night about 6:15 - traffic was hell and it was hot... I changed clothes and at about 6:30 Haden says that he wants medicine because he doesn't feel good... I think he's goofing since his friend was sick yesterday - but low and behold 5 seconds after I laid him on the couch - he projectile vomits ALL over the couch - and again all over the floor - and again all over himself... This goes on for HOURS... seriously... I'd say it finally just got to dry heaving around 3AM...

This is him last night - wet cloth, blanket underneath and his bucket... :( He ruined the bean bag - it is unwashable and he covered it in puke. :( maybe I can save the innards to fluff another one...??

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SO of course - I stayed home with him today and did what work I could from here - and he's just miserable and cranky!!! Hannah flipped out last night and asked if she could go down to daddys house so she'd be less likely to get the funk. Jer and I both feel oogey in the tummy - but that could just be the cleaning up of all the vomit. I still haven't gotten the smell out of the boys room from Holton's attack!! WTF???

Like I said last week - we are beyond blessed with a beautiful family, home, good jobs and more than alot of people in this world have... But all of those things are kicking our asses lately! :o)

Wishing everyone well... OH - Wait... Does ANYONE know how to get puke smell out of the carpet or couch? ugh... I've steam cleaned atleast 5 times (and I own a super-daddy steam cleaner) and I can still smell yucko-puke smell... My sis mentioned baking soda... I doused everything with Antibacterial spray today... Still stinks!

Mr. Pitiful after we hosed the puke off of him in the back yard... :(
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 comments:

aria said...

I've been on a vinegar cleaning kick, so maybe this:

Clean and deodorize urine on a mattress with a white distilled vinegar and water solution. Then sprinkle the area with baking soda and let dry. Brush or vacuum the residue after it is dry to the touch.

www.vinegartips.com

Good luck! and I hope you don't get sick!

Heather Moorhead - HHH Photography said...

thank you!!!!