Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Blessed...

You know... It sometimes takes seeing someone else in your life *beautiful Aunt Titi* finding their place in life to remember the beginnings of your own... I am an absolutely blessed individual that is lucky enough to have found "IT" with a wonderful man.... I've given birth to 3 *count them... holy holy holy* BEAUTIFUL healthy and smart children - and have all this other crap in general going on to boot... WOW...

It's ok to amaze yourself every once in awhile... RIGHT????

These "kids" - (our younger siblings) have SO much going for them... and so much life to live... It's just really... really... REALLY nice to be a part of it...

I love you girls.. All my little sisters... (and my one older one... hee hee :) ) - And I am completely and totally proud of you all...

Love... Big 'ole sis - H

1 comment:

Susan said...

Aww you are so sweet! Heather posted when she was Mushy Heather! :) Your kids are so darn cute!