Sunday, July 20, 2008

Haden's 3rd Birthday!

I cannot believe that tomorrow my baby blue eyes is going to be 3! We're taking him to dinner wherever he wants to go tomorrow night and next weekend we're taking him and his best friend Greyson to Mountasia for a day of super fun... (He LOVES the bounce house room there)... I had planned on taking him to Trinity Park today to ride the little mini-train but it is just WAY too hot! Maybe we'll take the T to Dallas or something... haha...

Anyway - a few pics from this weekend:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hannahs at her daddy's this weekend celebrating his birthday - (Haden and him share their berf-days) - so they'll probably go to dinner with all of us tomorrow night... :) I'm betting Chuck E Cheese is his choice! haha... (I'd prefer Incredible Pizza!) hee hee

OH! Heather and Matt came over last night to lay down a few tracks on the new digital recorder Jer got... OMG! Matt is seriously one of the most talented singer/songwriters ever! I need serious lessons in harmonizing - because I'm use to singing lead... Not sure if my ears work right in regards to that... Regardless - It was fun! But... me and Crown Royal are NO LONGER FRIENDS... Like - seriously ugh! Whew... I think I aged myself 30 years in one night...

No comments: