Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Dinner Station - totally fun!

Last night I finally allowed myself to leave the house for a night out with the gals - of all things - to cook - without alcohol... :( (atleast for myself) haha...

I really had so much fun at The Dinner Station and was pleasantly surprised at the ingredients, etc... While most everything I could totally make on my own - having ALL of the ingredients at any one time in my kitchen - just flat out wouldn't happen and I'm sure would cost double for the full servings that I made.... I didn't realize how much space 12 FULL size meals would take up. I should take a picture of my freezer - its PACKED beyond packed!!!

We are trying the 'cheesy chicken enchiladas' tonight. I really hope the fam likes them... Hell - I really hope I like them. The idea of using raw onions makes me CRINGE - I usually saute onions and bell peppers before I add them to anything!

On another subject - before I met everyone at Pei Wei I got a chance to do some window-shopping at World Market... I found this Mirror that I THINK will go great in Hannah's bathroom if I add some bronze paint - since I just changed all the hardware and lighting to bronze:


Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Now I just need a coupon so that I don't have to pay full price!!! (yes, I'm cheap!)

No comments: