Thursday, May 29, 2008

Something Happier... Perhaps???

Seriously - it has been a rough couple of weeks - but overall with love - there is loss... Loss and love help us stay grounded - and make us realize how lucky we all are to wake up every morning!!! Whew... Tears? Really Heather... Ugh! hahahahahha...(I 'haha' alot!)

Anyway - little man Holton will be 1 in less than 2 weeks... SERIOUSLY - WHERE DOES THE TIME GO???? In that time my daughter has figured out that she's 'her own person' (OMG WHAT?) ... Haden has gone from lovey dovey boy - to a mini "rick james" - 'I want THIS when I want THIS B____!" (not that he would ever say that - it is just FUNNY to mommy!) - I graduated from college with a Bachelors of Science majoring in Business Management (better late than never!!!) - Jer learned of the HUGE layoffs at Citi and started (this week) a new job back in the aircraft industry - that he's been trying to get back into for 2 years... (YAY BABY!) and....

TODAY we celebrate our 4th wedding anniversary... SERIOUSLY - TIME FLIES PEOPLE! Just 6 years ago (as of August this year) Jer and I met each other... Thanks to a FATEFUL night - a birthday party that my sis Kim threw for a boyfriend who is (thank GOD) long gone ... Who would have known that we would be so lucky to create such a wonderful life and family together?????????????? haha... (I did - Yes... I'm just THAT good!) All kidding aside... WOW... WOW... WOW... Just freaking WOW...

Anyway - Happy Anniversary to the love of my life... The father of my boys (and a DAMN AWESOME step-father to our Hannah)... We don't do presents - but I gave him 'back' a card that he gave me last year that COMPLETELY speaks for itself.... A simple card that reads: "LOVE ISN'T IN THE FALLING... IT'S IN THE STAYING THERE..." ---- Um... YES! He wrote: "I love you with all that I have".... And I wrote back today: "I love you with all that I have back..."

Seriously (again) - it is beyond all comprehension to be loved completely, fully and without judgement... Wow... I have it...

THEN - May 29, 2004

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

NOW - March 2008

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

(a little thicker - atleast I am - but damnit - I've had 2 bebes since then!!! haha!!!)

I will close with "Cheers Big Nose... and Jer returns with "Cheers Big Ears"...

Woo to the freaking hoo... Faith Family and Friends... Again - thanks for blessing my life!

No comments: