Monday, May 26, 2008

Wii Fit = LOTS of Family time!

So - I went to Wal Mart yesterday for an extra Wii Wheel for Mario Kart... They were out of those - but had from what I could tell 4 Wii Fit's left - so on an impulse buy - I grabbed one...

OMG - WE HAVE BEEN ON IT FOR HOURS AND HOURS!!! Yesterday I logged atleast an hour on my Mii, Jer atleast 1.5 hours himself and Hannah/Dad/Mel all logged atleast 30 minutes each themselves!! haha... This was Jer TOTALLY cracking us up doing the hula... It's almost obscene but hilarious... HAHAHA... MUCH Funnier in person I'm sure!



Haden and Hannah are totally digging it too - even Holton is getting in on the fun... He's too young for his own Mii - but he likes to be part of it! SERIOUSLY Haden was just doing 'downward dog' on the Yoga part!! haha... SO FREAKING CUTE! This is him getting ready to do the ski jump - big sissy was helping:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Anyway - I highly recommend it... If an almost 3 year old can do it - and then it still be hard for the parents - hahaha... it's good for the family! Jer and I are both sore today from what we did yesterday!

No comments: