Friday, May 9, 2008

Where Do I Go From Here?

Most of anyone who will ever read my blog (if anyone)knows that I am a song writer... I also 'claim to be' a singer and hopefully someday a FULL ON "non-PUSS my fingers hurt" guitar player.... (I LOVE the G chord - it is the only one I can ALWAYS get)... Anyway... "Where Do I Go From Here" is the title of a song that I wrote (SOOOOOOOOOOOO many years ago) that Jeremy took home before we were an "item" and wrote the music to. It is a beautiful song - it only became a song because he is freaking kickass awesome at creating actual "music" to my words... (BTW - he has kick ass songs that he has written himself)....

Anyway - I guess I've had a few - BUT - if I wasn't worried about copyright infringements(sp?) and someone stealing my shit I would totally post the lyrics...

DOES ANYONE KNOW A CHEAP PRODUCER???? I NEED ONE!

Ok- for the moment - I'm done - but definitely want to say that my husband is WAY more talented than he thinks he is.


If anyone needs to be reminded of how adorable he is:
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
and him a-playing
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

How could anyone NOT think that a man with a guitar in his hands wasn't the SHIZNIT!???

2 comments:

Ava and Lauren said...

I would ask Heather Kimbrow what she did with Matt's songs. I know that she had some of his songs copyrighted by sending I believe the songs off to a company by mail. Not sure if there was a fee. She can probably help you with any other questions you have as well, since they have somewhat pursued that avenue with Matt. Hope that helps!! I hope to be able to read/hear yours and Jeremy's songs one day!

Brandie said...

ha ha youre so funny with your schizznit of a husband!! you two are so talented!

love you guys