Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Why so sleepy???

Hola to my other sleep deprived mommies... :o) Last night was the first (maybe second) time we've slept through the night in a month or so. I know - suppose to let him (Holton) cry it out - but since the boys are sharing a room - that doesn't quite work for us... It isn't until the death scream comes out that I actually go scoop him - but still... he knows what he wants!!!

Last night I helped my BFF Bran do her daughter's graduation invites... I CANNOT believe ms. Ryndi is graduating HIGH SCHOOL!!! And Cody - where did the time GO? It seems like yesterday that Ryndi was coming up to Danka and sleeping under Bran's desk... haha!!! I WISH I had pics of that!!! Hopefully Bran doesn't mind - but I wanted to post a pic of the soon-to-be graduate in her prom dress... She looked so pretty!Image and video hosting by TinyPic


Well Crap - I tried to upload one of her and Cody and tinypic is giving me a hard time!!

Anyway- that's all for now... Gotta bathe my stinky boys.

1 comment:

Brandie said...

What a beautiful girl! Prettiest girl Ive ever seen, oh, wait, thats my mini-me!! ha ha.. Just kidding... Im her mom, and Im biased, but dang! She is GORGEOUS! LOL...I busted out laughing when you mentioned her sleeping under my desk when she was little at danka. Funny thing is, she still does it.... at 17!!