Wednesday, May 7, 2008

A Few of my Favorite things....

SOOO... The mother's ring that I ordered last week came in the mail on Friday and I must say - I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!!! :o) I tried to take a picture of it - but they kept coming out blurry - so this is the website pic:]

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Of course with Hannah Haden and Holton's name inscribed.

I love how the bands shift throughout the day - its a reminder of each of my little munchkins waiting for mommy to get home... (so they can scream and cry... haha)

I hope the pic actually showed up - I'm still new at all the blogging stuff. :)

1 comment:

Brandie said...

K, remember how I said I wanted a ring? hee hee well, Ryndi asked if she could take my car and go to the mall tomorrow to go shopping and pick out a mothers day gift...weeeeeelllll.... i asked if i could show her the website aaaaand asked if she would want to get me that ring for a gift :) she gets a rebate check too ya know!! lol.. she was all for it! YEAH ME!! I GET A RING TOO!!!